sábado, 10 de setembro de 2011

A playlist que tem tocado na minha cabeça infinitamente

Wake you up in the middle of the night to say I will never walk away again so you can hurt hurt me bad still I'll raise the flag I know something is broken and I'm trying to fix it 12:51 is the time my voice found the words I sought you-ology me-ology love-ology kiss-ology stay-ology please-ology I need you so much closer so come on (time truth and hearts) if you can hold on if you can hold on let me go and I will run I will not be silent

Llama
Llama
Duck.

2 comentários:

Kerol Sousa disse...

e: somente por amor, a gente põe a mão no fogo da paixão e deixa se queimar somente por amor...

Você-sabe-quem disse...

e i want to reconcile the violence in your heart a friend with breast and all the rest it's not faith if you're using your eyes soulmates never dies i'll be waiting for you just say you'll wait you'll wait for me.

te amo ♥