segunda-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2012

1, 2, 3, 4

1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4






Give me more love than I've ever had



Make it all better when I'm feeling sad



Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not



Make it feel good when I hurt so bad





Barely gettin' mad






I'm so glad I found you



I love being around you



You make it easy





As easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4





There's only 1 thing



2 to, 3 words



4 you



I love you



There's only 1 way



2 say those 3 words



That's what I'll do



I love you



Give me more love from the very start



Piece me back together when I fall apart



Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends



Make it fell good when I hurt so bad




Best that I've had




I'm so glad I found you




I love(d) being around

2 comentários:

T disse...

Comecei a perturbar um menino da faculdade falando sobre você e sobre o quanto ele deve cuidar dos amigos deles e mimimi, sinta o Amor. ♥

Stefany Monteiro disse...

... chorei demais.